Located about 7 miles northwest of Randsburg, California, Goler Gulch was the location of the original gold discovery in 1893. The mining district is named after John Goler, who found gold nuggets while desperately looking for water in a gulch after leaving Death Valley. This became a famous "lost mine" throughout the Southwest. Goler Gulch has produced some very large nuggets. A picture of a 20 ounce nugget found in 1932 can be seen on our Company History page. Our property consists of two unpatented placer claims (40 acres) including wellsite. It is adjacent to Garlock Road and easily accessible. Plans are to start with dry-washing until the water well is brought online.